I was pleased to be a featured speaker at Dreamforce, to share Altimeter?s research on Social Business. My topic? To focus on how companies need to scale social business. I referenced the following Open Research (meaning you can download them) reports: Social Business Readiness, Career path of the Corporate Social Strategist, and Managing Social Media Proliferation, see all my Open Research on this tab.
Key Agenda Points:
- Social business does not scale, companies are at risk for ?Social Sanitation?
- Advanced companies scale with at least six programs:
- 1) Get into a scalable formation now
- 2) Enable business units (safely)
- 3) Streamline workflow with tools
- 4) Scale with peer to peer communities
- 5) Grow an unpaid army of advocates
- 6) Integrate in all manners
Below you?ll find the video recording, and raw slides on slideshare. Thank you Salesforce for providing the opportunity to share this research to the Dreamforce attendees.
Above: Video recording of presentation, with slides, see on YouTube
Above: Slideshare slides, available for download or perusing.